Wednesday, December 12, 2012

This week's To Do List - small acts of kindness


My Live Better America To Do List for this week has 4 things on it; write Mom a letter and tell her all the things she did right, acknowledge a service worker, be the first to say "thank you" and mean it, and write a letter. The first and last items aren't the same thing for me so I'll do both. I'm sure that between work and other activities I'll have opportunities for the remaining two. Not that I don't already do them but this week I'll actively watch for those opportunities and act on them quickly. As a service worker of sorts myself I know how a simple compliment on my job makes the day much better. It really doesn't take a lot to make me smile!

What's on your to do list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment