Saturday, December 15, 2012

More recent mail art and this week's to do list update

One of the mail artists I hear from on a regular basis sent me three post card sized pieces recently. I really love the glossiness and colors of these and am considering how best to show them off.



I have some of his other work, along with a few pieces from Wenchkin, set in a tiled mirror frame. I like the arrangement but there's not room in that frame for more so what to do with these three lovelies has been in the forefront of my mind for a few days. I'm sure I'll come up with something.

I posted a few days ago about my "to do" list for this week. It had four items on it. They were: write Mom a letter and tell her all the things she did right, acknowledge a service worker, be the first to say "thank you" and mean it, and write a letter. I'm happy to write that I accomplished those four things and tomorrow will post my list for the coming week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment