Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Recent mail art

Now and then I get some very interesting mail art. With rare exception, I appreciate each piece regardless of the content or theme. Of all the mail artists who've graced my mailbox, Wenchkin is my favorite. Perusing her ArtFire store is a lot of fun, especially if you like work inspired by the Day of the Dead. I knew little of this holiday until I saw some of Wenchkin's work on Google+ and have since been a fan, if not of the holiday then at least of this woman's creativity.

Very recently she posted a photo of a note card she'd created. I admired it and asked her if I could purchase it but she sent it to me free of charge. Given my love of cooking and baking, it's not surprising this little card is now displayed on my "crazy wall" with other items that make me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment