Saturday, January 5, 2013

A pretty good mail day Friday

After work yesterday I went to the post office to drop off a nice stack of letters. I forgot to take a picture of the outgoing but have more to write and send today so I'll snap a picture of those. I had three things waiting in my postal box and not one was a bill. Yaaay for no bill days, right?


The top envelope contained a slightly late Secret Santa gift from someone presumably on Google+ but that's just a guess. It's a hot pink keyboard skin for my laptop. One of my nieces got me one early last year and I wore the thing out so it's great to get another. The other two envelopes are from letter writing bloggers kind enough to send to me and one contained two sheets of pretty stickers. Thank you for the letters and stickers - they'll definitely be used and enjoyed!

I'm off work today and have a lot to do. Enjoy your weekend and I hope you have good incoming and outgoing times!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know that I'm not the only one who forgets to snap pictures of my outgoing mail. :)

    ReplyDelete