Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My way too long absence....

Wow, I've been a horrible letter writer and blogger and for that I apologize!

I've had a lot going on and between personal stuff and work I just haven't done much at all. Sad but true.

We're heading into the very busy season at my job but I'm going to try to get caught up on letters.

Thank you to all who've posted comments and/or sent me email checking on me. I really am okay and will try to get my letter-writing act together!

There's been some kind of mixup with my PO box. I'm not sure what the deal is as I was paid up for the year and will have to look into that further but in the meantime I have a new address you can send to. It's to the right of the blog.

I have a huge stack of mail to go through so expect to hear from me before too long! And thanks for hanging in there with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment